- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1 cup chopped toasted pecans
- 1/2 cup flour
- 2/3 cup melted butter (don't substitute)
- 2 beaten eggs
- Mix all of the ingredients together in a small bowl. Spray a mini muffin pay with Baker's Joy (or Pam with Flour Cooking Spray).
- Do not use paper liners.
- Spoon into miniature muffin tins.
- Bake for 20 minutes at 350 degrees.
NotesThese muffins are super simple to make. My favorite memory of making these muffins was when I made them on my wedding day and kept them in my bridal room for my bridal party to snack on. All of my bridesmaids and hostesses loved them. My husband and daughter don't like nuts so I don't make them very often but when I do, I always make a few without nuts for them. Yea I know I know - what's the point of making them without the nuts? I must really love my family!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
The Real Deal Apple Recipes.
MY KIDS REALLY EAT THIS! Turner Parents Cookbook 2013
Simple Homemade FavoritesSee More
Louisiana Crabmeat Stuffed Artichoke
Slow-Cooker Chicken Tortilla SoupSee More