- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1 cup chopped toasted pecans
- 1/2 cup flour
- 2/3 cup melted butter (don't substitute)
- 2 beaten eggs
- Mix all of the ingredients together in a small bowl. Spray a mini muffin pay with Baker's Joy (or Pam with Flour Cooking Spray).
- Do not use paper liners.
- Spoon into miniature muffin tins.
- Bake for 20 minutes at 350 degrees.
NotesThese muffins are super simple to make. My favorite memory of making these muffins was when I made them on my wedding day and kept them in my bridal room for my bridal party to snack on. All of my bridesmaids and hostesses loved them. My husband and daughter don't like nuts so I don't make them very often but when I do, I always make a few without nuts for them. Yea I know I know - what's the point of making them without the nuts? I must really love my family!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
MetroCooking DC 2013
BakeSpace's Community Cookbook Live Demonstration at SXSW
The Secret Life of Bees: Cooking Your Way Through CollegeSee More
Chicken Cordon Bleu
Fudgy Caramel DelightSee More