- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 16
- Preparation Time:
- 1/2 cup maple-flavored syrup
- 1/4 cup pecan pieces
- 1 medium peach, peeled, chopped (3/4 cup)
- 2 cups Bisquick Heart Smart® mix
- 1 cup fat-free (skim) milk
- 2 tablespoons pecan pieces
- 1 tablespoon packed brown sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 container (6 oz) Yoplait® Original peach yogurt (2/3 cup)
- In 1-quart saucepan, heat all syrup ingredients over low heat, stirring occasionally, until hot; keep warm.
- Heat griddle to 375°F or heat skillet over medium heat; grease with shortening if necessary (or spray with cooking spray before heating).
- In large bowl, stir all pancake ingredients until blended. Pour batter by slightly less than 1/4 cupfuls onto hot griddle. Cook until edges are dry. Turn; cook other sides until golden brown. Serve with syrup.
- High Altitude (3500-6500 ft): No change. Makes about 16 pancakes
- You can make pancakes, stack them between sheets of waxed paper and then freeze in a plastic bag or container. Pop them into your toaster or toaster oven, like commercially frozen pancakes or waffles, for piping-hot pancakes in minutes.
- You can also use nectarines--and there's no need to peel them!
Peach yogurt, brown sugar and pecans create the wow in yummy pancakes with a matching syrup.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Family and Friends Starter CookBook
Julie Tries ... Her Friends' Recipes
Short & SweetSee More
Surprise Birthday Cake
Citrus Pork Roast
Paula's Pecan ChickenSee More