- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1/2 ounce praline liqueur
- 1 cup pecans, chopped
- 1/4 pound butter
- 3 cups sugar
- 5 ounces evaporated milk
- 1 (12-ounce) package Hershey's semi-sweet chocolate morsels
- 1 tbsp vanilla
- 1 (7-ounce) jar marshmallow creme
- Line a 9-inch Pyrex dish in aluminum foil and set aside.
- In a two quart heavy bottom pot, melt butter over medium-high heat.
- Add sugar and evaporated milk and blend well into butter.
- Bring to a rolling boil, reduce heat to simmer and cook approximately five minutes stirring constantly.
- Be careful not to scorch butter as mixture will caramelize.
- Remove from heat and using a large cooking spoon, stir in morsels, vanilla, marshmallow creme, praline liqueur and pecans, whipping constantly.
- Stir until mixture becomes creamy and slightly thickened.
- Pour into the Pyrex pan and allow to cool.
- Cut fudge into 1-inch squares and serve.
Get Back in the Kitchen! Easy Healthy Meals for the Non-Chef by Kathy and Andrew Judson
BakeSpace's Community Cookbook Live Demonstration at SXSW
Pies, wonderful pies! Both sweet and savoury.See More
Bacon Wrapped Mushrooms
Spicy Chicken Ranch Hot Dip
Big Matt's babyback ribsSee More