- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1/2 ounce praline liqueur
- 1 cup pecans, chopped
- 1/4 pound butter
- 3 cups sugar
- 5 ounces evaporated milk
- 1 (12-ounce) package Hershey's semi-sweet chocolate morsels
- 1 tbsp vanilla
- 1 (7-ounce) jar marshmallow creme
- Line a 9-inch Pyrex dish in aluminum foil and set aside.
- In a two quart heavy bottom pot, melt butter over medium-high heat.
- Add sugar and evaporated milk and blend well into butter.
- Bring to a rolling boil, reduce heat to simmer and cook approximately five minutes stirring constantly.
- Be careful not to scorch butter as mixture will caramelize.
- Remove from heat and using a large cooking spoon, stir in morsels, vanilla, marshmallow creme, praline liqueur and pecans, whipping constantly.
- Stir until mixture becomes creamy and slightly thickened.
- Pour into the Pyrex pan and allow to cool.
- Cut fudge into 1-inch squares and serve.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Sharing Christmas with Friends
Delicious Breakfasts for Gluten-Free Kids!See More
Edamame and Radish Slaw
Lisa Lovegood's Butterbeer Cake
Rustic Whole Wheat Garlic & Herb PizzaSee More