- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 10
- Preparation Time:
- 1/3 cup butter or margarine
- 1/2 cup chopped PLANTERS Pecans
- 1/3 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 1 HONEY MAID Graham Pie Crust (6 oz.)
- 1 cup cold milk
- 1 can (16 oz.) pumpkin
- 2 pkg. (4-serving size each) JELL-O Vanilla Flavor Instant Pudding & Pie Filling
- 1-1/4 tsp. pumpkin pie spice
- 1 tub (8 oz.) COOL WHIP Whipped Topping, thawed, divided
- MELT butter in small saucepan on medium heat. Add pecans and brown sugar; mix well. Bring to boil. Cook 30 seconds, stirring constantly. Spread onto bottom of crust. Cool.
- POUR milk into large bowl. Add pumpkin, dry pudding mixes and spice. Beat with wire whisk 2 minutes or until well blended. (Mixture will be thick.) Gently stir in 1-1/2 cups of the whipped topping. Spread over pecan layer.
- REFRIGERATE 4 hours or until set. Top with remaining whipped topping just before serving. Store leftover pie in refrigerator.
Cupcakes from Food Network's Cupcake Wars winner, Annette Starbuck
Gluten Free Baking With KitchenAid: 33 Bloggers Share GF Treats!See More
GINGERBREAD(LAURA INGALLS WILDER)
Boneless Roast Turkey Breast With Blueberry Salsa
Perfect Easter HamSee More