- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 10
- Preparation Time:
- 1/3 cup butter or margarine
- 1/2 cup chopped PLANTERS Pecans
- 1/3 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 1 HONEY MAID Graham Pie Crust (6 oz.)
- 1 cup cold milk
- 1 can (16 oz.) pumpkin
- 2 pkg. (4-serving size each) JELL-O Vanilla Flavor Instant Pudding & Pie Filling
- 1-1/4 tsp. pumpkin pie spice
- 1 tub (8 oz.) COOL WHIP Whipped Topping, thawed, divided
- MELT butter in small saucepan on medium heat. Add pecans and brown sugar; mix well. Bring to boil. Cook 30 seconds, stirring constantly. Spread onto bottom of crust. Cool.
- POUR milk into large bowl. Add pumpkin, dry pudding mixes and spice. Beat with wire whisk 2 minutes or until well blended. (Mixture will be thick.) Gently stir in 1-1/2 cups of the whipped topping. Spread over pecan layer.
- REFRIGERATE 4 hours or until set. Top with remaining whipped topping just before serving. Store leftover pie in refrigerator.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Victory ala Mode: Recipes from the First Annual South Side Pie Challenge
Growers' Giveback PotluckSee More
Chinese Chicken Salad
Cheese Garlic Rolls
Mushroom GravySee More