- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 6
- Preparation Time:
- 1/2 c. sugar
- 1/3 c. packed brown sugar
- 2 Tbsp. dark-colored corn syrup
- 1/2 s. whipping cream.
- In a heavy medium-size saucepan, combine the sugars and dark corn syrup. Stir in whipping cream.
- Cook over med-high heat until boiling, stirring constantly to dissolve sugar.
- Reduce heat. Cook, uncovered, 10 minutes or until thickened, stirring occasionally. Makes 1 cup sauce
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Cooking with THE HOLMES SISTERS Volume 1 "As seen on 3ABN"
Italy or BustSee More
Zucchini Spice Cake with Lemon Sauce
Rob’s Sugar Cookies modified from allrecipes.com
Stromboli WrapsSee More