- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 6
- Preparation Time:
- 1/2 c. sugar
- 1/3 c. packed brown sugar
- 2 Tbsp. dark-colored corn syrup
- 1/2 s. whipping cream.
- In a heavy medium-size saucepan, combine the sugars and dark corn syrup. Stir in whipping cream.
- Cook over med-high heat until boiling, stirring constantly to dissolve sugar.
- Reduce heat. Cook, uncovered, 10 minutes or until thickened, stirring occasionally. Makes 1 cup sauce
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
From Granny's Kitchen...With Love!
Holidays = Desserts = Happiness
Classic Chocolate RecipesSee More
Coca-Cola Biscuits from Southern Biscuits Cookbook
Summer Stone Sangria
Beef & Broccoli over Hong Kong Pan Fried NoodlesSee More