- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 6
- Preparation Time:
- 1/2 c. sugar
- 1/3 c. packed brown sugar
- 2 Tbsp. dark-colored corn syrup
- 1/2 s. whipping cream.
- In a heavy medium-size saucepan, combine the sugars and dark corn syrup. Stir in whipping cream.
- Cook over med-high heat until boiling, stirring constantly to dissolve sugar.
- Reduce heat. Cook, uncovered, 10 minutes or until thickened, stirring occasionally. Makes 1 cup sauce
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
My Family Cookbook
Happy Father's Day Day... Your Favorite Recipes
Let Food Be Thy Medicine ... and Medicine Be Thy FoodSee More
Cashew Macadamia Crunch
IRISH CHOCOLATE ICE CREAM
Unstuffed CabbageSee More