- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1/2 cup butter or margarine
- 3/4 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 3 tablespoons light corn syrup
- Dash salt
- 1 1/4 cups undiluted evaporated milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- Saute butter over medium heat in saucepan , stirring frequently. Add sugar, corn syrup and salt to butter in saucepan. Stir over low heat until mixture boils. Gradually add milk and bring to a full boil, stirring constantly. Stir in hazelnuts and vanilla. Serve warm.
Get Fit With Good Food!
Adventures in Cooking
TECHmunch Austin 2013 Food Blogger Community CookbookSee More
Dark Molten Chocolate Cakes
Shrimp and Penne Pasta Salad with Pesto, Bocconcini and Cherry Tomatoes
Turkey and Heirloom Tomato Frittata with BasilSee More