Prawn curry and cauliflour rice
2tbsp curry powder
Half a tbsp chilli flakes
1/3 of a tin of coconut milk
Salt and pepper to taste
1. Chop onion and peppers add to a wok.
2. Add water, curry powder and chilli flakes.
3. Add chopped cherry tomatoes and coconut milk.
4. Add raw king prawns and spinach. Simmer for 5 minutes.
5. Rinse cauliflour and dry with a towel.
6. Add half of the cauliflour into food processor and blast until rice like.
7. Add the rice to a frying pan with a small amount of coconut oil.
8. Repeat 6,7 with other half of cauliflour.
9. Continuously stir rice until warmed through.