- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 8 oz. pkg. cream cheese - room temperature
- 8 oz. unsalted butter - room temperature
- enough flour to make a rollable dough (approx. 2-3 cups)
- Preheat oven to 350’
- Beat cheese and butter till fluffy.
- Add flour a bit at a time till it comes together in a soft ball. (Try not to have dough too stiff.)
- Divide dough into 3 pieces and refrigerate, covered, at least 30 minutes
- Roll crust, place gently in pie dish. Cover with parchment and put pie weights or beans on top.
- Bake 10 minutes, remove weights and paper, then continue baking 5-7 minutes (till golden)
NotesMakes 3 crusts, freezes well.
This crust is great with pudding type pies.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Angel Acres Holiday Dessert Cookbook
GAES PTO RecipesSee More
GLUTEN-FREE FLOUR BLEND
Peanut Butter Cups
White Chocolate and Cranberry CookiesSee More