- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 8 oz. pkg. cream cheese - room temperature
- 8 oz. unsalted butter - room temperature
- enough flour to make a rollable dough (approx. 2-3 cups)
- Preheat oven to 350’
- Beat cheese and butter till fluffy.
- Add flour a bit at a time till it comes together in a soft ball. (Try not to have dough too stiff.)
- Divide dough into 3 pieces and refrigerate, covered, at least 30 minutes
- Roll crust, place gently in pie dish. Cover with parchment and put pie weights or beans on top.
- Bake 10 minutes, remove weights and paper, then continue baking 5-7 minutes (till golden)
NotesMakes 3 crusts, freezes well.
This crust is great with pudding type pies.
KITCHEN CAUCUS Liberal Helpings
Mr. Ham's Sweet Brown and Red Barbecue Sauce and Other Awesome Recipes
Three Sweet Spring Treats from Saddlebred Rescue, Inc.See More
Hillshire Farm® Smoked Sausage Holiday Hoagie
Butternut Squash Medley
coffee toffee cookiesSee More