- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 8 oz. pkg. cream cheese - room temperature
- 8 oz. unsalted butter - room temperature
- enough flour to make a rollable dough (approx. 2-3 cups)
- Preheat oven to 350’
- Beat cheese and butter till fluffy.
- Add flour a bit at a time till it comes together in a soft ball. (Try not to have dough too stiff.)
- Divide dough into 3 pieces and refrigerate, covered, at least 30 minutes
- Roll crust, place gently in pie dish. Cover with parchment and put pie weights or beans on top.
- Bake 10 minutes, remove weights and paper, then continue baking 5-7 minutes (till golden)
NotesMakes 3 crusts, freezes well.
This crust is great with pudding type pies.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Laissez Les Bons Temps Rouler! Delicious Recipes For Any Get Together or Party
Babette's Test KitchenSee More
Cashew Macadamia Crunch
IRISH CHOCOLATE ICE CREAM
Unstuffed CabbageSee More