- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 c sugar
- 1/2 c cocoa
- 1/2 c milk
- 1 stick margarine
- 2 1/2 c quick-cooking oats
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 c chopped pecans
- Combine first four ingredients in saucepan; bring to a boil.
- Continue boiling for 3 minutes, stirring constantly.
- Add oats, nuts, and vanilla; stir well.
- Drop by teaspoonfuls onto waxed paper.
- Add 1/2 c peanut butter and peanuts instead of pecans.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Hemp Healthy Cooking: Hemp for Breakfast
My Family Cookbook
Victory ala Mode: Recipes from the First Annual South Side Pie ChallengeSee More
pistachio cranberry icebox cookies
Teeny Tiny Italian Meat-loaves
Mom's Holiday Stove Top StuffingSee More