Preparation of EGG FU YOUNG
Milk 1 cup, White flour 4/5 tbsp, Egg 2, Salt & pepper to taste.
INGREDIENT OF FILLING
Boiled baby corn chopped 1 cup, Boiled peas 1/ 2 cup, Red cabbage finely sliced 3 tbsp, Garlic paste 2 tbsp, Chilli sauce 1 tbsp, Vinegar 1 tbsp, Salt to taste.
• Mix flour with milk, egg ,salt & pepper and make a medium thick batter
• Heat 2 tbsp oil in a pan, add garlic paste and saute
• Add baby corn, peas and cabbage, saute again
• Add sauce, vinegar and salt
• Toss well
• In a flat pan, add few drops of oil, pour the batter and spread with a spoon
• Add the filling and roll
• Serve with sweet & sour sauce
Pairs Well With
It is a popular chinese dish prepared with milk, egg and babycorn