- Cooking Time: 10
- Servings: 2
- Preparation Time: 10
- Milk 1 cup, White flour 4/5 tbsp, Egg 2, Salt & pepper to taste.
- INGREDIENT OF FILLING
- Boiled baby corn chopped 1 cup, Boiled peas 1/ 2 cup, Red cabbage finely sliced 3 tbsp, Garlic paste 2 tbsp, Chilli sauce 1 tbsp, Vinegar 1 tbsp, Salt to taste.
- • Mix flour with milk, egg ,salt & pepper and make a medium thick batter
- • Heat 2 tbsp oil in a pan, add garlic paste and saute
- • Add baby corn, peas and cabbage, saute again
- • Add sauce, vinegar and salt
- • Toss well
- • In a flat pan, add few drops of oil, pour the batter and spread with a spoon
- • Add the filling and roll
- • Serve with sweet & sour sauce
NotesIt is a popular chinese dish prepared with milk, egg and babycorn