- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh herbs (cilantro, parsley, basil, etc.)
- 2-3 Tbls olive oil
- In a chopper or food processor, chop herbs until fine.
- Add olive oil and pulse until combined.
- Spoon into ice cube trays.
- Freeze overnight, then transfer to ziploc bags. Don't forget to label them!
NotesI hate to toss fresh herbs, but I hardly ever use a whole bunch before it spoils. Sometimes I will dry them, but if I have a lot of herbs, I like to freeze them into cubes for soups or sauces. then I can just toss them in the pot later for a quick flavor boost.
You don't want to do this with thyme or rosemary, etc. It is best for leafy herbs.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
The Social Cookbook
Disney's Tinker Bell "Secret of the Wings Cookbook"See More
Zucchini Spice Cake with Lemon Sauce
Rob’s Sugar Cookies modified from allrecipes.com
Stromboli WrapsSee More