- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh herbs (cilantro, parsley, basil, etc.)
- 2-3 Tbls olive oil
- In a chopper or food processor, chop herbs until fine.
- Add olive oil and pulse until combined.
- Spoon into ice cube trays.
- Freeze overnight, then transfer to ziploc bags. Don't forget to label them!
NotesI hate to toss fresh herbs, but I hardly ever use a whole bunch before it spoils. Sometimes I will dry them, but if I have a lot of herbs, I like to freeze them into cubes for soups or sauces. then I can just toss them in the pot later for a quick flavor boost.
You don't want to do this with thyme or rosemary, etc. It is best for leafy herbs.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Babette's Test Kitchen
Delicious Recipes Made Easy
Super Buddies Homemade Doggie TreatsSee More
Holey Moley Dark Mexican Chocolate Dulce De Leche Brownies
Sweet, Salty, Frito CandySee More