- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh herbs (cilantro, parsley, basil, etc.)
- 2-3 Tbls olive oil
- In a chopper or food processor, chop herbs until fine.
- Add olive oil and pulse until combined.
- Spoon into ice cube trays.
- Freeze overnight, then transfer to ziploc bags. Don't forget to label them!
NotesI hate to toss fresh herbs, but I hardly ever use a whole bunch before it spoils. Sometimes I will dry them, but if I have a lot of herbs, I like to freeze them into cubes for soups or sauces. then I can just toss them in the pot later for a quick flavor boost.
You don't want to do this with thyme or rosemary, etc. It is best for leafy herbs.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Gluten Free Passover Cookbook for Jewish Celiacs at Pesah
Short & Sweet
Classic Chocolate RecipesSee More
Almond or Oat Milk
Roasted Rack Of Lamb Persillade
Nathan M’s German Apple Pancakes, modified from Emeril's “There’s a Chef in My World” Cook bookSee More