- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 (3 pound) beef chuck roast
- 1 large onion, diced
- 1 (1 ounce) package dry Italian salad dressing mix
- 1 (1 ounce) package dry Ranch-style dressing mix
- 1 (1.2 ounce) package brown gravy mix
- 1 (14.5 ounce) can beef broth
- Heat oil in the pressure cooker over medium-high heat with the lid open.
- Brown the roast on all sides in the hot oil.
- In a small cup or bowl, mix together the Italian salad dressing mix, Ranch dressing mix, and gravy mix.
- Sprinkle them evenly over the roast.
- Pour in the beef broth and add the chopped onion.
- Seal and lock pressure cooker, and cook over high heat to build pressure until the indicator sounds (mine whistles).
- Turn heat down to medium, and cook for 45 minutes.
- Remove from heat and let stand for 5 minutes.
- Run under cold water to help release the pressure before unsealing the lid.
- You can use the juices as an au jus, or thicken with flour or cornstarch to make a yummy gravy.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Science 8 is Cooking with Chemistry 2013
Thanksgiving With The Singing Vegan
MY KIDS REALLY EAT THIS! Turner Parents Cookbook 2013See More
Prickly Pear Margarita
Creamy Candy Bar Dessert
Hector's HurricanesSee More