- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- Pam Spray
- 2 pounds stew meat
- 3 tablespoons flour
- 1 packet McCormick's Beef Stew Mix
- 3 cups water
- 5 cups assorted stew vegetables (potatoes, carrots, onions or whatever else you like)
- Spray bottom of pressure cooker with Pam. Put stew meat in pan. Coat meat with flour. Stir and cook over medium heat until meat browns. Stir in beef stew packet and water. Close cooker. Bring up pressure in pressure cooker and cook with slowly rocking pressure. Cook meat 15 minutes.
- Release pressure under running water.
- While the meat is cooking, cut up the vegetables. When pressure is released, stir in vegetables. Close cooker. Bring pressure back up and cook with the gauge slowly rocking for 10 minutes. Release pressure under running water. Serve immediately.
The Best of Brock: Celebrating 85 Years of Cooking
Angel Acres Christmas Dinner Cookbook!
Cole Family Cookbook 2015See More
Fojos (Flourless Chocolate Cupcakes with Ancho Chili and Whipped Cream)
Crab And Shrimp Pasta
Graham Cracker Peanut Butter Balls (Truffles)See More