- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 cup packed cilantro leaves
- 1 cup packed curly parsley
- 1 cup packed mint leaves
- 1 cup packed basil leaves
- 1 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1/4 cup toasted pine nuts
- 1/6 cup toasted chopped walnuts
- 4 cloves garlic
- 1 cup olive oil
- salt and pepper to taste
- cooked penne
- grated parmesan cheese for garnish
- 1) In a medium bowl combine herbs, parmesan cheese, pine nuts, walnuts, and garlic.
- 2) Working in batches, place mixture in food processor and process to a rough paste.
- 3) With machine running slowly, add olive oil until mixture is smooth.
- 4) Season with salt and pepper.
- 5) Place hot penne in bowls and top with pesto. Garnish with grated cheese.
NotesPlace hot penne in bowls and top with pesto.
Garnish with grated cheese.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
MetroCooking DC 2013
Just Desserts - Top 20 from the Culinary Alchemy Blog
Julie Tries ... Her Friends' RecipesSee More
Thigh and Drumstick Cacciatore
Grilled Chicken and Orange Skewers
Chocolate PavlovaSee More