PRESTO® PIZZAZZ® PIZZA RECIPE
- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 12 Rhodes™ Dinner Rolls, thawed & risen
- 1/2 cup pizza sauce
- Suggested toppings:
- sausage(cooked), pepperoni, mushrooms, onions, olives, green peppers, tomatoes
- 1-2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- Spray board or counter with non-stick cooking spray.
- Combine rolls together to form a ball and roll into a 13-inch circle.
- Place on the Presto® Pizzazz® pizza oven pan.
- Build up edges slightly.
- Poke crust several times with a fork to prevent air bubbles from forming.
- Spread sauce over crust.
- Add desired toppings and sprinkle with cheese.
- Bake on "Dual" setting 11-13 minutes.
NotesYes! You can use Rhodes dough to make fast & easy homemade pizzas with your Presto® Pizzazz® pizza oven. Following are the recipe instructions for use with a Presto® Pizzazz® pizza oven.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Favourites from Ana's Romanian Kitchen
Vegan Glass Jar Goodies
Desperate Housewives: Juicy Dishes & Saucy BitesSee More
Blue Cheese And Bacon Cheese Ball
matt's base red sauceSee More