- Cooking Time: 1
- Servings: 12
- Preparation Time: 10
- 1 package vanilla chips
- 2 tsp vegetable oil
- 1 1/4 to 1 1/2 cups pretzels, broken into pieces
- In a microwave-safe bowl, heat chips and oil for approximately 30 seconds; stir. Microwave approximately 20 seconds longer or until chips are melted, stirring occasionally.
- Cool for 5 minutes.
- Stir in the pretzel pieces.
- Spread onto a waxed paper-lined baking sheet.
- Chill for 10 minutes.
- Remove from the fridge and break into pieces.
- Store in air tight container at room temperature
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Eating for a Look Good Naked Fitness Life - time to feel good in your own skin
Cupcakes from Food Network's Cupcake Wars winner, Annette StarbuckSee More
Roasted Butternut Bisque with Spicy Pumpkin Seeds
Julia's Fudge Puddles (Modified from allrecipes.com)
Seven More SinsSee More