- Cooking Time: 1
- Servings: 12
- Preparation Time: 10
- 1 package vanilla chips
- 2 tsp vegetable oil
- 1 1/4 to 1 1/2 cups pretzels, broken into pieces
- In a microwave-safe bowl, heat chips and oil for approximately 30 seconds; stir. Microwave approximately 20 seconds longer or until chips are melted, stirring occasionally.
- Cool for 5 minutes.
- Stir in the pretzel pieces.
- Spread onto a waxed paper-lined baking sheet.
- Chill for 10 minutes.
- Remove from the fridge and break into pieces.
- Store in air tight container at room temperature