- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- Equal amounts of:
- mini pretzels (round or twisty)
- Hershey Kisses
- Preheat your oven to 250.
- Put the pretzels on a cookie sheet.
- Place one Kiss in the center of each pretzel. Bake for about 2 minutes (or until Kiss is soft) and remove from oven.
- Immediately place one M&M in the center of each Kiss.
- Let harden and enjoy!
- Mix and match different types of Hershey Kisses with different types of M&Ms!
NotesI got this from a girl on TheNest.com last year when I was a very hungry pregnant woman! They are super easy to make, and we like to make them on movie night. But I suggest not to make a lot at one time, because the chocolate will harden before you get to the last one!!
Eating for a Look Good Naked Fitness Life - time to feel good in your own skin
'CHEF' the Film Cookbook: Recipes from El Jefe
Pie Among Friends: Recipes from the Second Annual South Side Pie ChallengeSee More
Pizzoccheri Alla Valtellinesi
Summer Focaccia Basil SaladSee More