- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- Equal amounts of:
- mini pretzels (round or twisty)
- Hershey Kisses
- Preheat your oven to 250.
- Put the pretzels on a cookie sheet.
- Place one Kiss in the center of each pretzel. Bake for about 2 minutes (or until Kiss is soft) and remove from oven.
- Immediately place one M&M in the center of each Kiss.
- Let harden and enjoy!
- Mix and match different types of Hershey Kisses with different types of M&Ms!
NotesI got this from a girl on TheNest.com last year when I was a very hungry pregnant woman! They are super easy to make, and we like to make them on movie night. But I suggest not to make a lot at one time, because the chocolate will harden before you get to the last one!!
Three Sweet Spring Treats from Saddlebred Rescue, Inc.
The Cookbook to Defy Disease and Decay - Your Prescription to an Anti-Inflammatory Life
Classic Chocolate Recipes ElevatedSee More
Chicken and onion kabobs
Easy Sunday Pot Roast
Shrimp Nachos with Avocado-Corn RelishSee More