- Cooking Time: 2 or 3 minutes
- Servings: party
- Preparation Time: 20 minutes
- 1 bag mini-pretzels (the heart-shaped ones, not sticks)
- 1 lb. pecans or walnuts (shelled and halved)
- 1 bag Rolo candy
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Line a cookie sheet with foil (and spray with Pam if desired).
- Arrange pretzels in a single layer on cookie sheet.
- Put 1 unwrapped Rolo in the center of each pretzel.
- Bake 2 to 3 minutes.
- (WATCH CAREFULLY! The Rolos should be softened, but not melted through the holes in the pretzels.)
- Remove from oven and press 1 pecan or walnut half into the center of each Rolo candy.
- Allow to cool; store in airtight container.
NotesI had these at a baby shower last year and decided to make them at home. I added the nuts to mine, but they're just as good nut-free if anyone in your family has a nut allergy. With the nuts, they're similar to Turtles.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Austin Personal Training Recipes
Cooking for a Cure
Cupcakes from Food Network's Cupcake Wars winner, Annette StarbuckSee More
Cherry Chip Cheesecake BarsSee More