- Cooking Time: 2 or 3 minutes
- Servings: party
- Preparation Time: 20 minutes
- 1 bag mini-pretzels (the heart-shaped ones, not sticks)
- 1 lb. pecans or walnuts (shelled and halved)
- 1 bag Rolo candy
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Line a cookie sheet with foil (and spray with Pam if desired).
- Arrange pretzels in a single layer on cookie sheet.
- Put 1 unwrapped Rolo in the center of each pretzel.
- Bake 2 to 3 minutes.
- (WATCH CAREFULLY! The Rolos should be softened, but not melted through the holes in the pretzels.)
- Remove from oven and press 1 pecan or walnut half into the center of each Rolo candy.
- Allow to cool; store in airtight container.
NotesI had these at a baby shower last year and decided to make them at home. I added the nuts to mine, but they're just as good nut-free if anyone in your family has a nut allergy. With the nuts, they're similar to Turtles.
Julie Tries ... Her Friends' Recipes
Victory ala Mode: Recipes from the First Annual South Side Pie Challenge
MY KIDS REALLY EAT THIS! Turner Parents Cookbook 2013See More
GINGERBREAD(LAURA INGALLS WILDER)
Boneless Roast Turkey Breast With Blueberry Salsa
Perfect Easter HamSee More