- Cooking Time: 10
- Preparation Time:
- 2 chicken breasts cut into 1 in strips
- 1/4 cup honey dijon mustard
- 1 cup of crushed pretzels
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Brush chicken with honey dijon mustard and dredge through the pretzels.
- Place chicken on a foil lined baking sheet and bake for 10 minutes or until chicken is done.
- I use a pretty side dish of low fat ranch or honey dijon salad dressing for dipping.
NotesPeople think I worked hard on this little dish.....and I just blush and thank them.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Super Buddies Homemade Doggie Treats
Holidays = Desserts = HappinessSee More
Peking Style Smoked Chicken
Quick and Spicy Tomato Soup
Grilled London BroilSee More