- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 3 1/3 cup whole wheat flour
- 1 Tbsp sugar
- 1 package active dry yeast
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp dried oregano
- 1/2 tsp dried basil
- 1/4 tsp garlic powder
- 1 Tbsp dried minced onion
- 3/4 cup grated parmesan cheese
- Stir together flour, sugar, yeast, and salt in a bowl. Stir together oregano, basil, garlic, onion, and cheese in another. Dive ingredients equally among two 16 ounce beer bottles or jars, layering if bottles are clear.
- GIFT TAG DIRECTIONS:
- Empty jar into a medium mixing bowl. Add 1/2 of a 12 oz can or bottle of beer (3/4 cup). Stir to combine. Knead on lightly floured surface until smooth. Cover and let rest in a warm area until doubled. (About 45 min.) Roll out on lightly floured surface into a 10x6 inch rectangle and cut lengthwise into 6 strips. (Shape if desired or leave as is). Cover and let rise again until nearly doubled; about 30 min. Bake on the top rack of a 400F oven for about 8 minutes or until lightly golden. Transfer to wire rack to cool.
Gluten Free Baking With KitchenAid: 33 Bloggers Share GF Treats!
ES Diversity - Creating Connections through Food Volume 2 Desserts and CakesSee More
Gluten Free Gingerbread Cupcake with Browned Butter Butter Cream Frosting
Cinnamon Blueberry Crumble
Mrs. Jackson’s Grits – “Selma”See More