- Cooking Time: 2-3
- Preparation Time: 5
- 1 package of Hershey Kisses*
- 1 bag round pretzels
- M&Ms or Resse's Pieces
- Lay out the pretzels on a greased cookie sheet, and place a chocolate kiss in the middle of each pretzel.
- Bake at 275F for 2 - 3 minutes until the chocolate is soft.
- Remove from oven and place an M&M on each one, pressing slightly to fill the pretzel with the softened chocolate.
- Refrigerate until the chocolate hardens.
NotesThis one is a new one for me, after seeing them in a magazine (picture only, no recipe given!).
The Cookbook to Defy Disease and Decay - Your Prescription to an Anti-Inflammatory Life
Thanksgiving With The Singing Vegan
ES Diversity - Creating Connections through Food Volume 2 Desserts and CakesSee More
Yummy Butternut Squash Soup
Meatball Stufeed Tomato
Zesty Party MixSee More