- Cooking Time: 2-3
- Preparation Time: 5
- 1 package of Hershey Kisses*
- 1 bag round pretzels
- M&Ms or Resse's Pieces
- Lay out the pretzels on a greased cookie sheet, and place a chocolate kiss in the middle of each pretzel.
- Bake at 275F for 2 - 3 minutes until the chocolate is soft.
- Remove from oven and place an M&M on each one, pressing slightly to fill the pretzel with the softened chocolate.
- Refrigerate until the chocolate hardens.
NotesThis one is a new one for me, after seeing them in a magazine (picture only, no recipe given!).
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Happy Father's Day Day... Your Favorite Recipes
Angel Acres Soup & Chili Cookbook
Oliver & Grandson's Cajun and Southern CreationsSee More
Chicken Cordon Bleu
Fudgy Caramel DelightSee More