- Cooking Time: 2-3
- Preparation Time: 5
- 2 bags Rolos (the larger bag)
- 1 large bag pretzel twists
- 1 bag pecan halves
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Line cookie sheet with parchment paper.
- Line cookie sheets with pretzels (about 20 or so on each tray depending on size of tray).
- Place a ROLO candy in the middle of each pretzel.
- Bake for about 2-3 minutes, until ROLOs are shiny and melty looking.
- Remove from oven and immediately press a pecan halve in the middle of the ROLO, squishing it out in the middle of the pretzel.
- Slide parchment paper off cookie sheet and onto flat surface.
- Allow candies to cool completely. Repeat until ROLOs are gone!
- Store pretzels in covered container. If making ahead, store in fridge. Lasts for 1-2 weeks.
NotesThis is the easiest candy recipe EVER. My husband and I make them every year to share with friends and family. My grandma used to make these and now we have taken over.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Holidays = Desserts = Happiness
Cooking with THE HOLMES SISTERS Volume 1 "As seen on 3ABN"
HalFire: A Passion for HotWings!See More
Chocolate Eclair Cake
Sara Lee® Fruity Breakfast Bread Spreads
Triple Chocolate Chunk CookiesSee More