- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- FIRST LAYER
- * 2 cups coarsely crushed pretzels
- * 3/4 cup melted margarine
- * 3 tablespoons sugar
- SECOND LAYER
- * 1 (8oz) pkg cream cheese
- * 1 cup sugar
- * 2 cups whipped topping (small container)
- THIRD LAYER
- * 1 lg pkg (6 ounces) strawberry flavored gelatin
- * 2 cups boiling water
- * 1 (10oz) boxes frozen strawberries
- Preheat oven to 400°. Put first layer in a 9x13x2-inch pan. Bake 8 minutes. Remove to cool.
- Second Layer - Beat sugar into cheese, stir in whipped topping. Spread over cooled pretzels.
- Third Layer - Mix gelatin, boiling water and strawberries together and set aside 10 minutes. Pour over cheese mixture; chill thoroughly.
Lau Family Recipes
Let Food Be Thy Medicine ... and Medicine Be Thy Food
Life on a Beach Easy Seafood Cooking at HomeSee More
Susan's Spicy Mac And Cheese Ala Karl: Desperate Housewives
Soggy Saturday Wings by C.C. Chapman
Recipe in a Jar by Kodak Easy ShareSee More