- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2.5 Cups crushed pretzels
- 3/4 Cup butter/margarine, melted
- 3 TBSP Sugar
- 8oz Cream Cheese
- 1 Cup powdered sugar
- 9oz Cool Whip
- 1 large package (or 2 small) Cherry Jello
- 2 Cups boiling water
- 2 Cups cold water
- Mix Jello and water.
- Refrigerate no longer than 30-40 minutes.
- While this is chilling, crush pretzels with rolling pin on cutting board.
- Transfer crushed pretzels to a bowl (do not transfer all of the dust as it will be too salty).
- Stir first 3 ingredients together and put in 9X13 pan.
- Bake 10 minutes at 350.
- Allow to cool.
- Mix powdered sugar and cream cheese with electric mixer.
- Gently fold in cool whip.
- Carefully spread over the pretzel "crust" making sure that none of the crust is visible from the top.
- When Jello is slightly syrupy, gently pour over cool whip later and refrigerate until Jello is set.
- Keep refrigerated.
- TIP: Make sure the white layer is completely sealed against the pretzels.
- You do not want the jello to seep into the pretzel layer!!!
NotesSome people call it a salad, some a dessert. I call it GOOD!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Taste of CenturyLink
WorkingBug's Open House Cookbook
Nick's PicksSee More
Corn Pocket Rolls
Krrispy's Beer Bacon BreadSee More