- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2.5 Cups crushed pretzels
- 3/4 Cup butter/margarine, melted
- 3 TBSP Sugar
- 8oz Cream Cheese
- 1 Cup powdered sugar
- 9oz Cool Whip
- 1 large package (or 2 small) Cherry Jello
- 2 Cups boiling water
- 2 Cups cold water
- Mix Jello and water.
- Refrigerate no longer than 30-40 minutes.
- While this is chilling, crush pretzels with rolling pin on cutting board.
- Transfer crushed pretzels to a bowl (do not transfer all of the dust as it will be too salty).
- Stir first 3 ingredients together and put in 9X13 pan.
- Bake 10 minutes at 350.
- Allow to cool.
- Mix powdered sugar and cream cheese with electric mixer.
- Gently fold in cool whip.
- Carefully spread over the pretzel "crust" making sure that none of the crust is visible from the top.
- When Jello is slightly syrupy, gently pour over cool whip later and refrigerate until Jello is set.
- Keep refrigerated.
- TIP: Make sure the white layer is completely sealed against the pretzels.
- You do not want the jello to seep into the pretzel layer!!!
NotesSome people call it a salad, some a dessert. I call it GOOD!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
The Naked Macaron
Happy Father's Day Day... Your Favorite Recipes
Disney's Tinker Bell "Secret of the Wings Cookbook"See More
Mochi (sticky sweet rice cakes)
Thai Vegetable Stir Fry
Virgin Pomegranate and Cranberry BellinisSee More