- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 20 small mini pretzels
- 20 chocolate covered caramel candies
- 20 pecan halves
- Preheat oven to 300 degrees.
- Arrange the pretzels in a single layer on a parchment lined cookie sheet.
- Place one chocolate covered caramel candy on each pretzel.
- Bake for 4 minutes.
- While the candy is warm, press a pecan half onto each candy covered pretzel.
- Cool completely before storing in an airtight container.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Classic Chocolate Recipes Elevated
Cooking for a CureSee More
Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Brownies
Peanut Butter Chocolate and Banana Chip Cookies
NO-BAKE CHEESECAKE PETIT FOURSSee More