- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 (10 pound) prime rib roast
- 6 cloves garlic, sliced
- salt and ground black pepper to taste
- 1/2 cup Dijon mustard
- Preheat the oven to 500 degrees F (260 degrees C).
- Make slits all over the roast by pricking with a small knife.
- Insert slivers of sliced garlic.
- Season the roast with salt and pepper, then spread generously with mustard. Place on a rack in a roasting pan, and cover.
- Roast for 60 minutes in the preheated oven.
- Turn off oven.
- Leave oven closed, and do not peek for 90 minutes. T
- he internal temperature of the meat should be at least 140 degrees F (60 degrees C) for medium-rare, or 155 degrees F (68 degrees C) for medium.
Laissez Les Bons Temps Rouler! Delicious Recipes For Any Get Together or Party
The Cookbook to Defy Disease and Decay - Your Prescription to an Anti-Inflammatory Life
Angel Acres Holiday Dessert CookbookSee More
Two Layer Peppermint Bark
Cheesy Crab DipSee More