- Cooking Time: 25
- Servings: 16
- Preparation Time: 15
- 1 cup sugar
- 1/3 cup cocoa
- 1/3 cup butter, melted
- 2 eggs, unbeaten
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 3/4 cup flour
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1 cup chopped nuts
- Combine sugar and cocoa, stir in melted butter.
- Stir in unbeaten eggs and vanilla.
- Blend together dry ingredients and fold mixture into wet ingredients.
- Fold in nuts.
- Pour into a greased 8x8 pan.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 25 minutes.
NotesAgain, a recipe from my childhood. I made these for the county and then the State Fair one year and won a purple ribbon both times! They are really easy to make, just be sure not to overmix!
Angel Acres Christmas Dinner Cookbook!
Girl Scout Campfire Cookbook Troop 60252
Science 8 is Cooking with Chemistry 2014See More
Fojos (Flourless Chocolate Cupcakes with Ancho Chili and Whipped Cream)
Crab And Shrimp Pasta
Graham Cracker Peanut Butter Balls (Truffles)See More