- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- Filling and topping:
- 1 container (8 oz) frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1/2 cup powdered sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 tbls chopped pistachios or almonds
- 1/4 cup prepared chocolate frosting, melted
- For filling, combine whipped topping, powdered sugar and vanilla. Mix gently until well blended.
- Attach small holed tip to pastry bag, fill with filling and pipe into center of each puff.
- For topping, chop nuts and microwave frosting on high 5-10 seconds or until melted.
- Drizzle frosting over puffs and sprinkle with pistachios.