- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 24 puffs
- Preparation Time:
- 3/4 cup water
- 1/4 cup butter or margarine
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 3/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 3 eggs, lightly beaten
- Preheat oven to 375.
- For puffs, in small saucepan combine water, butter and salt; bring to a boil over high heat. Add flour all at once.
- Stir mixture vigorously about one minute or until mixture leaves sides of pan and forms into a ball.
- Remove from heat; place dough into bowl and.
- Add eggs and which until smooth and very thick.
- Lightly spray mini muffin pan with oil.
- Using slightly mounded tablespoon, scoop batter into cups.
- Bake 22-25 minutes or until deep golden brown. Remove from oven and make a small cut into side of each puff to release excess steam.
- Remove puffs from pan and allow to cool completely.
NotesAdapted from: Pampered Chef Season's Best Spring/Summer 07
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Let Food Be Thy Medicine ... and Medicine Be Thy Food
Adventures in Cooking
Austin Personal Training RecipesSee More
Mochi (sticky sweet rice cakes)
Thai Vegetable Stir Fry
Virgin Pomegranate and Cranberry BellinisSee More