- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 24 puffs
- Preparation Time:
- 3/4 cup water
- 1/4 cup butter or margarine
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 3/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 3 eggs, lightly beaten
- Preheat oven to 375.
- For puffs, in small saucepan combine water, butter and salt; bring to a boil over high heat. Add flour all at once.
- Stir mixture vigorously about one minute or until mixture leaves sides of pan and forms into a ball.
- Remove from heat; place dough into bowl and.
- Add eggs and which until smooth and very thick.
- Lightly spray mini muffin pan with oil.
- Using slightly mounded tablespoon, scoop batter into cups.
- Bake 22-25 minutes or until deep golden brown. Remove from oven and make a small cut into side of each puff to release excess steam.
- Remove puffs from pan and allow to cool completely.
NotesAdapted from: Pampered Chef Season's Best Spring/Summer 07
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Brownies: Baking Outside the Box
Disney's Tinker Bell "Secret of the Wings Cookbook"See More
Short Sharp Chops
CHOCOLATE CHIP ZUCCHINI BREAD / MUFFINSSee More