- Cooking Time: 40
- Servings: 4
- Preparation Time: 10
BackstoryAfter working at a deli for months, I found new ways to use deli products LOL
- 4 boneless chicken breasts
- fresh sliced mozarella (from cheese section near deli if possible otherwise deli sliced is fine)
- Fresh Basil Leaves
- 3/4 lb prosciutto sliced thinly
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Cut one pocket into side of each chicken breast.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Stuff each pocket with fresh mozarella and one to two basil leaves.
- Wrap each chicken breast with prosciutto, covering the entire breast.
- Heat cast iron skillet on stovetop with some EVOO.
- Pan fry each breast until prosciutto is crips all around.
- Place entire pan into oven and continue to cook 20 to 30 minutes.