- Cooking Time: 40
- Servings: 4
- Preparation Time: 10
- 4 boneless chicken breasts
- fresh sliced mozarella (from cheese section near deli if possible otherwise deli sliced is fine)
- Fresh Basil Leaves
- 3/4 lb prosciutto sliced thinly
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Cut one pocket into side of each chicken breast.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Stuff each pocket with fresh mozarella and one to two basil leaves.
- Wrap each chicken breast with prosciutto, covering the entire breast.
- Heat cast iron skillet on stovetop with some EVOO.
- Pan fry each breast until prosciutto is crips all around.
- Place entire pan into oven and continue to cook 20 to 30 minutes.
NotesAfter working at a deli for months, I found new ways to use deli products LOL
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
ES Diversity - Creating Connections through Food Volume 2 Desserts and Cakes
Mr. Ham's Sweet Brown and Red Barbecue Sauce and Other Awesome RecipesSee More
Roasted Butternut Bisque with Spicy Pumpkin Seeds
Julia's Fudge Puddles (Modified from allrecipes.com)
Seven More SinsSee More