- Cooking Time: 10
- Servings: 12
- Preparation Time: 20
- 1 sheet puff pastry
- 3 tbsp honey mustard
- 100 g thinly sliced prosciutto (or can use serrano ham)
- 1 cup freshly grated Parmesan
- 1 egg
- 2 tsp water
- Roll out puff pastry on counter. Spread mustard over top. Arrange prosciutto evenly over the mustard, covering all the pastry. Sprinkle with the parmesan.
- Starting at one long edge, roll up the puff pastry like a jelly roll, just to the middle of the dough. Roll from the other side in the same fashion, making the two rolls meet in the centre.
- Using a serrated knife, cut the rolls crosswise into 1/2" slices. Place the slices on a cookie sheet lined with parchment. Refrigerate for 15 minutes.
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Beat egg and water in small bowl. Brush each palmier with the egg wash. Bake until puffed, about 10 minutes. Serve at room temperature
NotesI got this recipe from another foodie website and it is really easy and delicious not to mention forgiving. Add you own ideas and make it yours! ~Sharon
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Classic Chocolate Recipes
Hemp Healthy Cooking: Hemp for Breakfast
Angel Acres Super Scrumptious Cookie Recipes!See More
Hot Artichoke Dip
Lemon Streusel MuffinsSee More