- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- Fresh Ripe figs washed and patted dry.
- Soft Blue cheese crumbles
- Thin slices of Prosciutto Ham
- Fresh Rosemary branches
- After washing and drying the fresh figs cut a slit in them on the side just enough to get your cheese in there.
- Stuff with the Blue cheese.
- Wrap with the prosciutto ham one slice will do.
- Then take the rosemary branches and skewer the fig to the rosemary.
- In a fry pan heat to medium hot then add each rosemary kabob of fig! (LOL)
- Turning to not burn but lightly brown each fig.
- serve hot! So yummy!
- You must SAVE this recipe
NotesHad this recipes for awhile. I've made it a few times and everyone seems to like it.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Mr. Ham's Sweet Brown and Red Barbecue Sauce and Other Awesome Recipes
Classic Chocolate Recipes
Recipes in Rotation with Douglas E. WelchSee More
Curried Eggplant with Coconut Milk
Cube Steaks Paprika
Crockpot Rice Pork ChopsSee More