- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- Fresh Ripe figs washed and patted dry.
- Soft Blue cheese crumbles
- Thin slices of Prosciutto Ham
- Fresh Rosemary branches
- After washing and drying the fresh figs cut a slit in them on the side just enough to get your cheese in there.
- Stuff with the Blue cheese.
- Wrap with the prosciutto ham one slice will do.
- Then take the rosemary branches and skewer the fig to the rosemary.
- In a fry pan heat to medium hot then add each rosemary kabob of fig! (LOL)
- Turning to not burn but lightly brown each fig.
- serve hot! So yummy!
- You must SAVE this recipe
NotesHad this recipes for awhile. I've made it a few times and everyone seems to like it.
C'mon a my house! (Metric and American measurements for most recipes)
TECHmunch Austin 2013 Food Blogger Community Cookbook
L. Kayell presents: Cook with the WOW Characters of iN Education, Inc.See More
Texas Armadillo Eggs
KNOTT'S BERRY FARM MEATLOAF
American as Apple PieSee More