- Cooking Time: 14
- Servings: 6
- Preparation Time: 10
- 6 boneless pork loin chops
- 12 Slices of Prosciutto di Parma
- 1 TB fresh Rosemary, rough chop
- 1 TB fresh Sage, rough chop
- 2 tsp freshly ground black pepper
- 2 TB Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Plus more for rubbing the pork loin chops
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Your pork loin chops should be at least 1 inch thick and fat trimmed away.
- Mix the Rosemary, Sage and Cracked Pepper together in a small ramekin.
- Rub each loin chop with a little olive oil.
- Sprinkle herb mixture over eash side, pressing lightly.
- Take 2 pieces of thinly sliced Prosciutto and wrap one continuous band around each pork chop until Prosciutto meets.
- After all pork loins have been wrapped, heat 10-inch sauté pan over medium-high heat with 2 TB olive oil and brown pork chops evenly on both sides (approximately 1 1/2 - 2 minutes for each side).
- Place all pork chops on sheet pan (Seam side down) and bake in preheated oven for approximately 10 minutes for medium (140 Degrees); 20 minutes for well down (155 degrees).
- Remove them from the baking pan and tent; they should rest for 5 minutes to finish cooking.
- Save the Fond in the Sauté pan and/or any fond on the baking sheet to make Caper Sauce (See Recipe) which is drizzled over chops when serving.
- I serve it with Mashed Sweet Potatoes or Pesto Mashed Potatoes
NotesYou can use dried herbes for this as well, just reduce the amount of rosemary and sage to 1 - 1 1/2 tsp.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Fun appetizers and snacks
Have Your Cake and EAT IT TOO! Allergen-Free Desserts Everyone Can Enjoy
Julie Tries ... Her Friends' RecipesSee More
Almond or Oat Milk
Roasted Rack Of Lamb Persillade
Nathan M’s German Apple Pancakes, modified from Emeril's “There’s a Chef in My World” Cook bookSee More