- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- For dressing
- * 1/4 cup Champagne vinegar
- * 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- * 2 large garlic cloves, minced
- * 1/2 teaspoon sugar
- * 1/3 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- For salad
- * 1 pound green beans, trimmed and halved
- * 1 pound small (1- to 2-inch) yellow-fleshed potatoes such as Yukon Gold
- * 2 (6-ounce) cans tuna in olive oil, drained
- * 12 ounces cherry tomatoes, halved
- * 1/2 cup pitted Kalamata olives (3 ounces)
- * 3 tablespoons rinsed drained bottled capers (1 ounces)
- * 1/2 cup finely chopped flat-leaf parsley
- * 4 hard-boiled large eggs, quartered
- Make dressing:
- Whisk together vinegar, mustard, garlic, sugar, 1/2 teaspoon salt, and 1/4teaspoon pepper, then add oil in a slow stream, whisking until blended.
- Make salad:
- Cook beans in a pot of boiling salted water (2 tablespoons salt for 6 quarts water), uncovered, until tender, 5 to 6 minutes. Immediately transfer with a slotted spoon to a bowl of ice water to stop cooking. Drain beans and pat dry.
- Add potatoes to boiling water and simmer, uncovered, until tender, about 20 minutes, then drain. Halve potatoes while still warm.
- Gently flake tuna and toss with 1 tablespoon dressing.
- Toss potatoes and beans with tomatoes, olives, capers, parsley, and remaining dressing in a large bowl. Season with salt and pepper and top with tuna and eggs.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Delicious Breakfasts for Gluten-Free Kids!
I'm Making Cookies! with Douglas E. Welch
Lau Family RecipesSee More
Dad's favorite peanut brownies!See More