- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 4 (6 to 8 oz.) bone-in center cut pork chops
- 1 cup (4 oz.) Sargento® Limited Edition Italian Blend Aged Provolone Shredded Cheese, divided
- 2 Tbsp. crushed garlic croutons or Italian-seasoned breadcrumbs
- 2 tsp. chopped fresh thyme leaves or parsley
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1/2 tsp. paprika or smoked paprika
- 1/4 tsp. pepper or hot paprika
- Cut a horizontal pocket in the side of each pork chop (or ask your meat retailer to do this for you).
- Combine 3/4 cup cheese, croutons and thyme; stuff into pockets and pinch edges together to close pockets.
- Combine salt, paprika and pepper; sprinkle over chops.
- Heat a 12-inch ovenproof skillet (wrap handle in foil) coated with cooking spray over medium-high heat until hot.
- Add chops; cook 3 minutes per side or until browned.
- Sprinkle remaining 1/4 cup cheese over chops. Transfer skillet to a preheated 375°F oven.
- Bake until chops are no longer pink in center, 8 to 10 minutes depending on thickness of chops.
Kale Yeah It's Good...No Meat Necessary
Family and Friends Starter CookBookSee More
Broccoli Chicken Casserole
SLOW COOKER BBQ COUNTRY RIBS
TUNA PARFAIT ON JAPANESE SWEET POTATO TEMPURA AND TEMPURA GREEN ONIONS WITH SAKE SOY GLAZESee More