- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1/4 cup Unsalted butter
- 1/2 lb Powdered sugar
- 1 1/2 Tbsp Unsweetened cocoa
- Pinch salt
- 2-3 Tbsp strong, hot Coffee
- 3/4 tsp Vanilla
- Cream butter. Add sugar and cocoa gradually,
- stirring until well blended. Add salt.
- Stir in coffee, a little at a time. Add just enough to make the frosting a good spreading consistency.
- Beat until fluffy and add vanilla, then frost cake.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Classic Chocolate Recipes Elevated
My Family Cookbook
Gluten Free Baking With KitchenAid: 33 Bloggers Share GF Treats!See More
Honey and Walnut Wholemeal Bread
Zucchini Bread 2
The Best Potato Salad Ever!See More