- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1/4 cup Unsalted butter
- 1/2 lb Powdered sugar
- 1 1/2 Tbsp Unsweetened cocoa
- Pinch salt
- 2-3 Tbsp strong, hot Coffee
- 3/4 tsp Vanilla
- Cream butter. Add sugar and cocoa gradually,
- stirring until well blended. Add salt.
- Stir in coffee, a little at a time. Add just enough to make the frosting a good spreading consistency.
- Beat until fluffy and add vanilla, then frost cake.
Healthy Blender Recipes: Vegan Drinks, Shakes & Smoothies
The Secret Life of Bees: Cooking Your Way Through College
Cupcakes from Food Network's Cupcake Wars winner, Annette StarbuckSee More
Jack O Lantern Cupcake
Silky Chocolate Kefir Tarts
creamed carrotsSee More