- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1/4 cup Unsalted butter
- 1/2 lb Powdered sugar
- 1 1/2 Tbsp Unsweetened cocoa
- Pinch salt
- 2-3 Tbsp strong, hot Coffee
- 3/4 tsp Vanilla
- Cream butter. Add sugar and cocoa gradually,
- stirring until well blended. Add salt.
- Stir in coffee, a little at a time. Add just enough to make the frosting a good spreading consistency.
- Beat until fluffy and add vanilla, then frost cake.
Noshing with NOCALL: Recipe Pathfinders of the Northern California Association of Law Libraries
'CHEF' the Film Cookbook: Recipes from El Jefe
St.George YMCA-YWCA Before and After School CookbookSee More
Black Raspberry Chip Ice Cream
Chicken with Asparagus and Pine Nuts
Bacon And Cabbage SoupSee More