- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 3 oz packet of chocolate pudding
- 3/4 cup of milk
- 8 oz cool whip
- 1/4 cup of Bailey's Irish Cream
- 1/2 cup of Chocolate Flavored Vodka (or regular vodka is fine)
- Combine the packet of pudding with the milk and liquor in a mixing bowl.
- Mix Together.
- Add in Cool Whip and whip until mixture is smooth.
- Pour into cups, cap and refrigerate until ready to serve.
NotesThese are great to bring to parties instead, or in addition to, the more traditional jello shots.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Brownies: Baking Outside the Box
Italy or Bust
Laissez Les Bons Temps Rouler! Delicious Recipes For Any Get Together or PartySee More
Dark chocolate truffle tart with flax seeds
Khatta Meetha Karela
Roasted Butternut Squash SoupSee More