- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
BackstoryThese are great to bring to parties instead, or in addition to, the more traditional jello shots.
- 3 oz packet of chocolate pudding
- 3/4 cup of milk
- 8 oz cool whip
- 1/4 cup of Bailey's Irish Cream
- 1/2 cup of Chocolate Flavored Vodka (or regular vodka is fine)
- Combine the packet of pudding with the milk and liquor in a mixing bowl.
- Mix Together.
- Add in Cool Whip and whip until mixture is smooth.
- Pour into cups, cap and refrigerate until ready to serve.
The Breakfast Aisle
Noshing with NOCALL: Recipe Pathfinders of the Northern California Association of Law Libraries
Pie Among Friends: Recipes from the Second Annual South Side Pie ChallengeSee More
Sauteed mushrooms with soybean paste
Lamb Loin Chops with Mushroom Marsala SauceSee More