- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 box white cake mix
- 2 small boxes instant chocolate pudding (or flavor of your choice)
- 1 (8 oz.) tub of Cool Whip
- Prepare the cake according to the package. Cool completely.
- Prepare pudding according to packages. Poke 1/2-inch holes in cake (I used the end of a wooden spoon, but whatever you choose to use will do). Pour pudding over cake.
- Top with Cool Whip.
- Refrigerate at least 2 hours before serving. Store in the refrigerator.
- You must SAVE this recipe
NotesThis is a recipe I basically adapted myself from the good old Jello cake recipe.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Shrimp Recipes That Bubba Would Love (inspired by the movie Forrest Gump)
Let's Talk Turkey! My Family's Turkey Day Feast
Science 8 is Cooking with Chemistry 2013See More
Raw “Vodka Sauce”
Memere's Chocolate Chip CookiesSee More