- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 box white cake mix
- 2 small boxes instant chocolate pudding (or flavor of your choice)
- 1 (8 oz.) tub of Cool Whip
- Prepare the cake according to the package. Cool completely.
- Prepare pudding according to packages. Poke 1/2-inch holes in cake (I used the end of a wooden spoon, but whatever you choose to use will do). Pour pudding over cake.
- Top with Cool Whip.
- Refrigerate at least 2 hours before serving. Store in the refrigerator.
- You must SAVE this recipe
NotesThis is a recipe I basically adapted myself from the good old Jello cake recipe.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Best of Eva's Family Recipes
The Real Deal Apple Recipes.
Austin Personal Training RecipesSee More
Zucchini Spice Cake with Lemon Sauce
Rob’s Sugar Cookies modified from allrecipes.com
Stromboli WrapsSee More