- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 cup (2 sticks) butter or margarine, softened
- 3/4 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1 pkg. (4-serving size) JELL-O Instant Pudding & Pie Filling, any flavor
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- 2 eggs
- 2-1/4 cups flour
- 1 tsp. baking soda
- 1 pkg. (12 oz.) BAKER'S Semi-Sweet Chocolate Chunks
- PREHEAT oven to 375°F. Beat butter, sugars, dry pudding mix and vanilla in large bowl with electric mixer on medium speed until well blended. Add eggs; mix well. Gradually add flour and baking soda, beating until well blended. Stir in chocolate chunks. (Dough will be stiff.)
- DROP teaspoonfuls of dough, 2 inches apart, onto ungreased baking sheets.
- BAKE 8 to 10 minutes or until golden brown. Remove from baking sheets. Cool completely on wire racks.
NotesThese cookies are so soft and yummy!
Angel Acres Christmas Dinner Cookbook!
Science 8 is Cooking with Chemistry!
Quick Breads, Muffins and Cakes...Oh My!See More
Dark Molten Chocolate Cakes
Shrimp and Penne Pasta Salad with Pesto, Bocconcini and Cherry Tomatoes
Turkey and Heirloom Tomato Frittata with BasilSee More