- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
BackstoryThese cookies are so soft and yummy!
- 1 cup (2 sticks) butter or margarine, softened
- 3/4 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1 pkg. (4-serving size) JELL-O Instant Pudding & Pie Filling, any flavor
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- 2 eggs
- 2-1/4 cups flour
- 1 tsp. baking soda
- 1 pkg. (12 oz.) BAKER'S Semi-Sweet Chocolate Chunks
- PREHEAT oven to 375°F. Beat butter, sugars, dry pudding mix and vanilla in large bowl with electric mixer on medium speed until well blended. Add eggs; mix well. Gradually add flour and baking soda, beating until well blended. Stir in chocolate chunks. (Dough will be stiff.)
- DROP teaspoonfuls of dough, 2 inches apart, onto ungreased baking sheets.
- BAKE 8 to 10 minutes or until golden brown. Remove from baking sheets. Cool completely on wire racks.