- Cooking Time: 10
- Servings: 9
- Preparation Time: 30
- 1 sheet frozen puff pastry (1/2 of 17.3-oz. pkg.), thawed
- 1 cup cold milk
- 1 pkg. (4-serving size) Vanilla Flavor Instant Pudding & Pie Filling
- 1 cup thawed frozen Whipped Topping
- 1 cup quartered strawberries
- 1 can (11 oz.) mandarin oranges, drained
- 1 kiwi, peeled, sliced and halved
- 3 Tbsp. apricot preserves
- 2 tsp. water
- 1 square White Baking Chocolate, melted
- Preheat oven to 400ºF.
- Unroll pastry on baking sheet.
- Fold over edges of pastry to form 1/2-inch rim; press firmly together to seal.
- Prick pastry sheet with fork.
- Bake 10 to 15 min. or until puffed and golden brown.
- Cool completely.
- Place on serving tray.
- Add milk to dry pudding mix in large bowl.
- Beat with wire whisk 2 min. or until well blended.
- Gently stir in whipped topping.
- Spread onto center of pastry.
- ARRANGE fruit in rows over pudding mixture.
- Mix preserves and water; brush over fruit. Drizzle with melted chocolate.
- Let stand until chocolate is firm.
- Serve immediately.
- Or cover and refrigerate until ready to serve.
Cupcakes from Food Network's Cupcake Wars winner, Annette Starbuck
AMFC Clamily Cook Book
Mr. Ham's Sweet Brown and Red Barbecue Sauce and Other Awesome RecipesSee More
Ginger White Chocolate And Brandy Pumpkin Mousse
Apple Honey Custard Pie
Tortellini CarbonaraSee More