- Cooking Time: 10
- Servings: 9
- Preparation Time: 30
- 1 sheet frozen puff pastry (1/2 of 17.3-oz. pkg.), thawed
- 1 cup cold milk
- 1 pkg. (4-serving size) Vanilla Flavor Instant Pudding & Pie Filling
- 1 cup thawed frozen Whipped Topping
- 1 cup quartered strawberries
- 1 can (11 oz.) mandarin oranges, drained
- 1 kiwi, peeled, sliced and halved
- 3 Tbsp. apricot preserves
- 2 tsp. water
- 1 square White Baking Chocolate, melted
- Preheat oven to 400ºF.
- Unroll pastry on baking sheet.
- Fold over edges of pastry to form 1/2-inch rim; press firmly together to seal.
- Prick pastry sheet with fork.
- Bake 10 to 15 min. or until puffed and golden brown.
- Cool completely.
- Place on serving tray.
- Add milk to dry pudding mix in large bowl.
- Beat with wire whisk 2 min. or until well blended.
- Gently stir in whipped topping.
- Spread onto center of pastry.
- ARRANGE fruit in rows over pudding mixture.
- Mix preserves and water; brush over fruit. Drizzle with melted chocolate.
- Let stand until chocolate is firm.
- Serve immediately.
- Or cover and refrigerate until ready to serve.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Disney's Tinker Bell "Secret of the Wings Cookbook"
Holidays = Desserts = Happiness
A Falcon FeastSee More
Two Layer Peppermint Bark
Spicy Bean Tamales
The Best Vegan Chocolate Chip Cookies Ever!See More