- 2 Tbsp. butter
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup flour
- 1/2 cup milk
- Vanilla yogurt, sour cream, fresh fruit, lemon juice, or topping of your choice
- Powdered sugar
- Use a oven-proof cast-iron skillet or ceramic casserole pan. Put 2 Tbsp. butter in pan.
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees F.
- In a medium size bowl, beat 2 eggs with a whisk. Mix in flour to make a nice paste.
- Pour in the 1/2 cup milk and mix, but don't overmix.
- Heat butter in the pan and nice and sizzling. Pour prepared batter into pan.
- Return to oven until it puffs up for about 12 minutes. Check at about 10 minutes.
- Place vanilla yogurt, sour cream, fresh fruit, lemon juice or topping of your choice.
- Sprinkle with powdered sugar.
- Cut into a "Propellor" shape or wedges and serve.
NotesWatch our video with Andrew,Isabelle and Olivia for directions
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Eating for a Look Good Naked Fitness Life - time to feel good in your own skin
From Granny's Kitchen...With Love!
Cooking with SabraSee More
Chocolate Eclair Cake
Sara Lee® Fruity Breakfast Bread Spreads
Triple Chocolate Chunk CookiesSee More