- 2 Tbsp. butter
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup flour
- 1/2 cup milk
- Vanilla yogurt, sour cream, fresh fruit, lemon juice, or topping of your choice
- Powdered sugar
- Use a oven-proof cast-iron skillet or ceramic casserole pan. Put 2 Tbsp. butter in pan.
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees F.
- In a medium size bowl, beat 2 eggs with a whisk. Mix in flour to make a nice paste.
- Pour in the 1/2 cup milk and mix, but don't overmix.
- Heat butter in the pan and nice and sizzling. Pour prepared batter into pan.
- Return to oven until it puffs up for about 12 minutes. Check at about 10 minutes.
- Place vanilla yogurt, sour cream, fresh fruit, lemon juice or topping of your choice.
- Sprinkle with powdered sugar.
- Cut into a "Propellor" shape or wedges and serve.
NotesWatch our video with Andrew,Isabelle and Olivia for directions
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Cupcake Wars Winning Blueberry Pancake Cupcake Recipe
Lau Family Recipes
Home cookingSee More
Almond or Oat Milk
Roasted Rack Of Lamb Persillade
Nathan M’s German Apple Pancakes, modified from Emeril's “There’s a Chef in My World” Cook bookSee More