- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 17.3 ounce packages of frozen puff pastry, thawed
- 8 6 ounce salmon filets, skin removed
- 1 egg
- 1 tablespoon water
- 2 cups shredded cucumber
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon dill weed
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- On a lightly floured surface, roll each pastry sheet into a 12 x 10 inche rectangle. Cut each into two 10 x 6 inch rectangles. Place a salmon fillet in the center of each rectangle.
- Beat egg and water; lightly brush over pastry edges. Bring opposite corners of pastry over each fillet; pinch seams to seal tightly. Place seam side down in a greased 15 x 10 x 1 inch baking pan; brush with remaining egg mixture.
- Bake at 400 degrees for 25-30 minutes or until pastry is golden brown. In a small bowl, combine the cucumber, sour cream, mayonnaise, dill and salt. Serve with the bundles.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Cupcakes from Food Network's Cupcake Wars winner, Annette Starbuck
Baby Food: Baby's First Solid Foods
ES Diversity - Creating Connections through Food Volume 1 Mains and AppetisersSee More
Edamame and Radish Slaw
Lisa Lovegood's Butterbeer Cake
Rustic Whole Wheat Garlic & Herb PizzaSee More