- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 loaf (8 oz.) French bread, cut into 1/2-inch cubes (about 6 cups)
- 1-1/2 pkg. (8 oz. each) PHILADELPHIA Cream Cheese, cubed
- 8 eggs
- 2 cups milk
- 1/2 cup maple-flavored or pancake syrup
- 1/2 cup PLANTERS Pecan Pieces
- PLACE bread cubes in greased 13x9-inch baking dish; top evenly with the cream cheese.
- BEAT eggs, milk and syrup with wire whisk until well blended. Pour over ingredients in baking dish; cover. Refrigerate overnight.
- PREHEAT oven to 375°F. Bake, uncovered, 35 min.; sprinkle with the pecans. Bake an additional 10 min. or until center is set. Serve with additional syrup, if desired
Pie Among Friends: Recipes from the Second Annual South Side Pie Challenge
BakeSpace's Community Cookbook Live Demonstration at SXSWSee More
The Best Dang Little Dumplings Ever
Steamed Sweet Coconut Parcels
HERBED SALMONSee More