- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 loaf (8 oz.) French bread, cut into 1/2-inch cubes (about 6 cups)
- 1-1/2 pkg. (8 oz. each) PHILADELPHIA Cream Cheese, cubed
- 8 eggs
- 2 cups milk
- 1/2 cup maple-flavored or pancake syrup
- 1/2 cup PLANTERS Pecan Pieces
- PLACE bread cubes in greased 13x9-inch baking dish; top evenly with the cream cheese.
- BEAT eggs, milk and syrup with wire whisk until well blended. Pour over ingredients in baking dish; cover. Refrigerate overnight.
- PREHEAT oven to 375°F. Bake, uncovered, 35 min.; sprinkle with the pecans. Bake an additional 10 min. or until center is set. Serve with additional syrup, if desired
Get Back in the Kitchen! Easy Healthy Meals for the Non-Chef by Kathy and Andrew Judson
HalFire: A Passion for HotWings!
Happy Father's Day Day... Your Favorite RecipesSee More
Salade asiatique aux rabioles à la sauce thaïe
Pumpkin Chip Cupcakes
Breakfast CalzonesSee More