- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 loaf (8 oz.) French bread, cut into 1/2-inch cubes (about 6 cups)
- 1-1/2 pkg. (8 oz. each) PHILADELPHIA Cream Cheese, cubed
- 8 eggs
- 2 cups milk
- 1/2 cup maple-flavored or pancake syrup
- 1/2 cup PLANTERS Pecan Pieces
- PLACE bread cubes in greased 13x9-inch baking dish; top evenly with the cream cheese.
- BEAT eggs, milk and syrup with wire whisk until well blended. Pour over ingredients in baking dish; cover. Refrigerate overnight.
- PREHEAT oven to 375°F. Bake, uncovered, 35 min.; sprinkle with the pecans. Bake an additional 10 min. or until center is set. Serve with additional syrup, if desired
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Get Fit With Good Food!
Babette's Test Kitchen
Girl Scout Campfire Cookbook Troop 60252See More
Super Easy Chicken and Pepper Mexican Spiced Rice Stir Fry
How To Make Caramelized Onions
Salted Nut SquaresSee More