- Cooking Time: 10
- Servings: 3 pancakes
- Preparation Time: 20
- 2 lg eggs, lightly beaten
- ½ cup all-purpose flour
- ½ cup milk
- Pinch of salt
- Pinch of freshly grated nutmeg
- 3 tbsp unsalted butter
- Confectioners’ sugar, garnish
- Preheat oven to 425° F.
- Put eggs, flour, milk, salt and grated nutmeg in a medium bowl; whisk until combined.
- Batter may still be slightly lumpy.
- You may make the batter a day ahead and chill overnight.
- For each pancake, melt 1 tablespoon butter in a 4" crepe pan or ovenproof skillet over medium-high heat.
- Using a ladle, pour ⅓ of the batter into the very hot pan; transfer pan or skillet immediately to the oven.
- Bake until pancake is golden brown and very puffy, about 10 minutes.
- Dust with confectioners’ sugar; serve immediately.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
50 Shades of Taste
The Naked Macaron
BakeSpace's Community Cookbook Live Demonstration at SXSWSee More
Cocktail (The V)
Angel Acres Feel Better Chicken Noodle Soup
Twisted Shirley TempleSee More