- Cooking Time: 10
- Servings: 3 pancakes
- Preparation Time: 20
- 2 lg eggs, lightly beaten
- ½ cup all-purpose flour
- ½ cup milk
- Pinch of salt
- Pinch of freshly grated nutmeg
- 3 tbsp unsalted butter
- Confectioners’ sugar, garnish
- Preheat oven to 425° F.
- Put eggs, flour, milk, salt and grated nutmeg in a medium bowl; whisk until combined.
- Batter may still be slightly lumpy.
- You may make the batter a day ahead and chill overnight.
- For each pancake, melt 1 tablespoon butter in a 4" crepe pan or ovenproof skillet over medium-high heat.
- Using a ladle, pour ⅓ of the batter into the very hot pan; transfer pan or skillet immediately to the oven.
- Bake until pancake is golden brown and very puffy, about 10 minutes.
- Dust with confectioners’ sugar; serve immediately.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
The NourishFull Kitchen
'CHEF' the Film Cookbook: Recipes from El Jefe
Koken met OmaSee More
Pineapple-Black Bean Enchiladas
Mascarpone Brownies With Honey Chocolate Sauce
Chicken RollupsSee More