- Cooking Time: 10
- Servings: 3 pancakes
- Preparation Time: 20
- 2 lg eggs, lightly beaten
- ½ cup all-purpose flour
- ½ cup milk
- Pinch of salt
- Pinch of freshly grated nutmeg
- 3 tbsp unsalted butter
- Confectioners’ sugar, garnish
- Preheat oven to 425° F.
- Put eggs, flour, milk, salt and grated nutmeg in a medium bowl; whisk until combined.
- Batter may still be slightly lumpy.
- You may make the batter a day ahead and chill overnight.
- For each pancake, melt 1 tablespoon butter in a 4" crepe pan or ovenproof skillet over medium-high heat.
- Using a ladle, pour ⅓ of the batter into the very hot pan; transfer pan or skillet immediately to the oven.
- Bake until pancake is golden brown and very puffy, about 10 minutes.
- Dust with confectioners’ sugar; serve immediately.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Have Your Cake and EAT IT TOO! Allergen-Free Desserts Everyone Can Enjoy
The Italian Exchange
50 Shades of TasteSee More
Super Easy Chicken and Pepper Mexican Spiced Rice Stir Fry
How To Make Caramelized Onions
Salted Nut SquaresSee More