- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 12 bacon strips, diced
- 1 loaf (1lb) frozen bread dough, thawed
- 2 TB olive or vegetable oil, divided
- 1 C (4oz) shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 envelope (1oz) ranch salad dressing mix
- In a skillet, cook bacon over Medium heat for 5 min or until partially cooked, drain on paper towels. Roll out doughy to 1/2" thickness, brush with 1TB oil. Cut into 1" pieces, place in a large bowl, add the bacon, cheese, dressing mix & remaining oil, toss to coat.
- Arrange pieces in a 9"x5" oval on a greased baking sheet, layering as needed. Cover & let rise in a warm place for 30 min or until doubled.
- Bake at 350 F for 15 min. Cover with foil; bake 5-10 min longer or until golden brown.
Eating for a Look Good Naked Fitness Life - time to feel good in your own skin
$30 Wine+Food Pairings
Cupcakes from Food Network's Cupcake Wars winner, Annette StarbuckSee More
Vanilla Caramel Nut Ice Cream Pudding (with salted caramel and hot chocolate sauce)
Candy Cane Fudge
Pancit PalabokSee More