- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 12 bacon strips, diced
- 1 loaf (1lb) frozen bread dough, thawed
- 2 TB olive or vegetable oil, divided
- 1 C (4oz) shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 envelope (1oz) ranch salad dressing mix
- In a skillet, cook bacon over Medium heat for 5 min or until partially cooked, drain on paper towels. Roll out doughy to 1/2" thickness, brush with 1TB oil. Cut into 1" pieces, place in a large bowl, add the bacon, cheese, dressing mix & remaining oil, toss to coat.
- Arrange pieces in a 9"x5" oval on a greased baking sheet, layering as needed. Cover & let rise in a warm place for 30 min or until doubled.
- Bake at 350 F for 15 min. Cover with foil; bake 5-10 min longer or until golden brown.
VivaVeganGal's Family Favorites
Science 8 is Cooking with Chemistry 2013
The Italian ExchangeSee More
Dark Molten Chocolate Cakes
Shrimp and Penne Pasta Salad with Pesto, Bocconcini and Cherry Tomatoes
Turkey and Heirloom Tomato Frittata with BasilSee More