- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 12 bacon strips, diced
- 1 loaf (1lb) frozen bread dough, thawed
- 2 TB olive or vegetable oil, divided
- 1 C (4oz) shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 envelope (1oz) ranch salad dressing mix
- In a skillet, cook bacon over Medium heat for 5 min or until partially cooked, drain on paper towels. Roll out doughy to 1/2" thickness, brush with 1TB oil. Cut into 1" pieces, place in a large bowl, add the bacon, cheese, dressing mix & remaining oil, toss to coat.
- Arrange pieces in a 9"x5" oval on a greased baking sheet, layering as needed. Cover & let rise in a warm place for 30 min or until doubled.
- Bake at 350 F for 15 min. Cover with foil; bake 5-10 min longer or until golden brown.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Recipes in Rotation with Douglas E. Welch
50 Shades of Taste
I Got Baked: Introducing Cookbook CafeSee More
Super-Simple Snickers Pies
Cilantro Pork Tamales
PUmpkin Carrot Swirl BarsSee More