- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 Pork Boston Butt
- Extra Virgin Olive Oil (EVVO)
- 1/4 cup of minced oinin
- 1 clove of garlic chopped
- Salt & Pepper
- In bottom of Crock pot put minced onion and garlic with a dash of EVOO
- Place Boston Butt on top of onion and garlic sprinkle with EVOO and salt and pepper to taste
- Cook overnight, in the morning remove any bones and shred with fork. Continue cooking on low till all pink is gone.
- Serve with your favorite BBQ sauce -- ours is John Boy and Billy BBQ sauce-- and slaw.
- You can cook it in the sauce but it tends to burn the sauce if there is a high sugar content, so we just serve the sauce on the side and usually have a few selections to choose from.
NotesThis is a quick fix to smoking BBQ all day long.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Food Travels Through Italy
Laissez Les Bons Temps Rouler! Delicious Recipes For Any Get Together or PartySee More
Oreo Cookie Balls
Crispy Chicken Strips
Star Anise Spice CakeSee More