- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 Pork Boston Butt
- Extra Virgin Olive Oil (EVVO)
- 1/4 cup of minced oinin
- 1 clove of garlic chopped
- Salt & Pepper
- In bottom of Crock pot put minced onion and garlic with a dash of EVOO
- Place Boston Butt on top of onion and garlic sprinkle with EVOO and salt and pepper to taste
- Cook overnight, in the morning remove any bones and shred with fork. Continue cooking on low till all pink is gone.
- Serve with your favorite BBQ sauce -- ours is John Boy and Billy BBQ sauce-- and slaw.
- You can cook it in the sauce but it tends to burn the sauce if there is a high sugar content, so we just serve the sauce on the side and usually have a few selections to choose from.
NotesThis is a quick fix to smoking BBQ all day long.