- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 3 1/2 cups flour (i used 2 cups whole wheat flour, 1 1/2 cups regular flour
- 2 tsp cinnamon
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 2 tsp grated orange rind
- 3/4 cups butter or margarine, softened
- 2 cups sugar
- 3 eggs
- 2 cups mashed pumpkin
- 1 cup chopped walnuts (i used pecans)
- 1 cups chopped cranberries (i used 1 cups dried cranberries
- combine dry ingredients, set aside. cream butter and sugar. add eggs one at a time, mixing after each addition. alternate additions of pumpkin and dry ingredients. stir in nuts and cranberries. pour into 2 lightly greased loaf pans. bake 60-65 min at 350 degrees.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Gluten-Free - Making do with what you got!
Angel Acres Thanksgiving Dinner Cookbook!
Amsterdam Friends CookbookSee More
Calzone de Gen aux épinards (ou bette à carde/chou frisé)
Chocolate Drizzled Lemon and Almond BiscottiSee More