- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 box Pillsbury Pumpkin Quick Bread
- 8 oz cream cheese softened
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1 egg beaten
- Mix package as directed.
- Combine cream cheese, sugar, and egg. Mix together.
- Pour ½ of batter into loaf pan.
- Add mixture on top of batter.
- Pour remaining batter.
- Bake per package directions.
NotesSo simple, and yet so yummy!!!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Science 8 is Cooking with Chemistry 2013
St.George YMCA-YWCA Before and After School Cookbook
Foodie BabySee More
Cashew Macadamia Crunch
IRISH CHOCOLATE ICE CREAM
Unstuffed CabbageSee More