- Cooking Time: 20 minutes
- Servings: 16
- Preparation Time: 45 minutes
- 1/2 batch of Pumpkin Pie Brioche Dough
- 1 cup of cranberry sauce, preferably homemade
- 6 Tbls cold butter
- 2 tsp. cinnamon
- 2/3 cup whole wheat flour
- 2/3 cup brown sugar
- 2/3 cup pecans, chopped
- Line muffin tins with 16 paper liners.
- Dust your work surface and the surface of your brioche dough with flour.
- Cut out half of the dough with kitchen shears or a serrated knife.
- Quickly shape the dough into a ball, dusting with more flour if needed.
- Drop the ball of dough onto your floured work surface and cut in half.
- Cut each half into 6 even slices.
- Roll each slice into a ball (they should be about the size of a golf ball) and drop into muffin liners.
- Cut a hole in the center of each ball with a knife and use your fingers to stretch the hole to about the size of a large grape.
- Cover loosely with plastic wrap and let sit for 45 minutes to rise.
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Prepare the streusel topping by combining cinnamon, flour, sugar and pecans in a small bowl.
- Cut in the butter with a knife or a fork until crumbly.
- As the brioche dough rises, your holes may begin to fill up, so you may need to re-stretch them. Once you have done this, spoon a teaspoon of cranberry sauce into each muffin.
- Top with streusel.
- Bake for 20 minutes and allow to cool in the pan.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Babette's Test Kitchen
The Best of GlutenFreeHappyTummy!
The Social CookbookSee More
Sauteed Spinach with Garlic: Julie & Julia
Red Cabbage and Apple Salad with Ginger Vinaigrette
Marly's Vegan Coconut CakeSee More